Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I never win anything...

...but TODAY is my lucky day!  Thanks to lmstoehr, I am the recipient of this swanky award.



How fun!  And to think I've only been at this for one day.  Had I known I could/would be bestowed with such an accolade, I would have started this like last week!  [giggle]

So here's the deal.
1. Thank the person who gave it to you - Gracias, Leslie! :-)
2. Answer the questions below using only 1 word answers.
3. Pass it on to 6 other bloggers you think are Over The Top!

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Your hair? frizzy
3. Your mother? healthy
4. Your father? gone
5. Your favorite food? potatoes
6. Your dream last night? troubling
7. Your favorite drink? wine
8. Your dream/goal? stability
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? doctor
14. Something you aren’t? skinny
15. Muffins? absolutely
16. Wish list item? fitness
17. Where did you grow up? everywhere
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? clothing
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? none
22. Your friends? blessings
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? excited
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? minivan
27. Something you’re not wearing? glasses
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? weekend
32. Your best friend? gift
33. One place that I go over and over? preschool
34. One person who emails me regularly? Michele
35. Favorite place to eat? Rick's

Here are 6 ladies I think are marvelously OVER THE TOP!
(OK, so I don't even follow 6 blogs. So how about these awesome women...)


No comments: