Saturday, November 7, 2009

Progress

Having a contractor for a husband has its perks.  Having a meticulous contractor for a husband is a Godsend.  Our house was, for a lack of a better term, a real shit pit when we bought it 6 years ago. But it came with 3.1 beautiful acres and it was what we could afford at the time. Knowing that D could turn it into a comfortable home, we forged ahead.  Over the years we've tackled (ok, not me, just him) room by room and slowly it has transformed into something we're proud of.  

One of the biggest eyesores of this house was the bathroom, especially the bathtub.  Permanently stained and its paint peeling off, the bathtub has made me snarl for 6 long years.  Every time I cleaned it, and, I'll admit, it wasn't that often, I screamed and cursed at the disgustingness. 

D is finally working on the bathroom remodel and I couldn't be happier. The old, nasty tub is gone!  It won't be long before I can camp out in the the new tub.  Thank you, honey, for helping to turn our house into a home!



No comments: